4.29.2012

Shabbath Shalom

With all the marathon hype, all other areas of my life were put on hold including the first day of school!!!

Bragging time: I am a Junior in college at the age 19!!! 

I'm also ending all of my sentences with 3 exclamation points...!!!

School: Last semester ended with all A's and this semester I'm hoping just to pass my courses. Ok, exaggeration, but homework is my life. My favorite class is a Young Adult Literature class in which I get to read 25 books. I have another English class which is only the 1st block which is why I haunt the library everyday and don't have any friends.

Church: Still the RS Prez, but with a lot more direction this time around. The ward is great and my FHE bros seem to be pretty darn fun.

Work: They brought me out of the back room to work at the front desk. Its a lot more fast pace and I actually interact with people, but I'll probably be going back to my beloved reads next semester.

Roomies: 3 same, 1 from iTeam stuff, 1 completely new. Love them all!!!

Social: Skype, roommates, gym.

Life is extremely busy, but so blessed and so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment