5.17.2011

One-Nine

My birthday was this last Sunday which proved to be a relaxing and joyful day with family and friends.
Starting the eve before, we went to a resturaunt where my friend who worked there informed the waitress it was my birthday. I then proceeded to get a personal singing-to and frozen custard.
Next morning I went to the Singles Branch and saw many loved individuals in which they proceeded to sing to me too.
After church the family chilled out at JC and Sara's house because the power at the Master house was out.
Dessert included a strawberry danish dessert and
Anchor Cupcakes!
Going with the Nautical theme we also had shrimp pasta and the works.
Delicious meal -Huge thanks to the Mummsie and all of my family who worked on it.

Some of the guests:




Arriving back in good ole Rexburg, my roomies treated me with Harry Potter wands and S'mores and my cousin heart attacked my door. (I didn't even realize it was her until tonight!)
I feel so loved and am constantly surrounded by amazing people!

No comments:

Post a Comment