5.17.2011

13.1

Here's a little story about 13 miles with a .1 at the end.
1. Here we go. My first nonlocal race and there are A LOT of people.
2. Mile 2 already?! Feeling great.
3. I'd be done if I did a 5K.
4.Still going strong.
5. This scenery is beautiful
6. Starting to feel a little bit tired.
7.I should be feeling my second wind soon.
8. Did I start out too fast?
9. Ugh. I feel terrible.
10. Something is not right.
11. When will this end?
12. I am never going to run again.
13. Collapse

My mom finishing with her bright pink hat in her pants.
"Hey Jeff, your daughter just collapsed!"
*Click of camera*

13.1. Finishing barefoot with some support.

So here's what with down. I was dehydrated and I didn't stock up enough to counterbalance some feminine problems. End results: collapsing, vomitting, not able to form sentences.
I think it makes for a much better story, don't you?
Umm time. I would have roughly been 2 hours and 15 minutes. 
We'll leave it at that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment