9.18.2010

You Have a Pretty Fast Pace...For a Girl

Yes, a guy did in fact tell me that.
But I just ran it off.
On Labor Day weekend, me and the Mummsie participated in the Sole 2 Soul Run. She took over the 5k with a time of 35:43 (?) and placed 26th (?). (Sorry it's been awhile.) I did my first 10k with a time 58:02, 2nd place in womens, and 5th overall. (I just barely found out my time which is why this post is a few weeks old.)
We love running, yes we do!
Don't you love my second place medal? It's bigger than my salutatorian medal which was huge!

Right after the race...like RIGHT after.
Now I can say I've done a 10k and hopefully I'll continue from there. Pity I didn't do this kind of thing the last few summers where it would've helped me in track...all I can say is irony.
My family's recent obsession with fitness, especially running, is great. Someday we'll all be marathoners!



No comments:

Post a Comment