2.11.2013

Feeling British

My obsession for all things British is obvious.
And probably annoying for people.

But I'm just in love with it all.

And then I feel bad because I'm living the dream in America. So many people sacrificed to live here and here I am choosing to watch Downton Abbey instead of the Superbowl.

But that's just my taste and I really do love the US of A . I am full of gratitude for all of my ancestors who sacrificed to be over here. 

So here's to my last British post for at least eighteen months.

I was introduced to Downton Abbey while I was in England and after Fall semester, I started to watch all the  episodes like a madwoman, dragging Mummsie and Dad along as well.

We finally finished the last episode this last weekend and I squealed with delight 
when I saw this castle pop up:


Why? 
Because I've been there!!!



So as the Dowager Countess of Grantham once said,
"Put that it your pipe and smoke it."


No comments:

Post a Comment