1.21.2013

SAN.DI.EG.O

San Diego has always been one of my favorites. On one such adventure down to America's Finest Cities, I developed many favorites that have not altered with age such as:
Favorite animal-Killer whales
Favorite scripture- 3 Nephi 12:16
Favorite temple- San Diego


One of my pre-mission goals is to go to the temple every week (and preferably a new one). My parents spoiled me by driving down to San Diego so that I could go through the temple there. If you look closely you can see me in my yellow cardigan in the picture above. 

Trust me on this one: try, try, try to get into the San Diego temple. It was absolutely gorgeous. They like to spoil the out-of-town visitors so I was able to see a sealing room and the Bride's room as well. If my parents were hoping to fulfill my desires, the visit only encouraged me to marry there. Don't worry, a temple worker offered her son at BYU. Maybe when I come back he will still be there?

Other than our wonderful time at the temple we were able to explore a few beaches, eat lots of Mexican food, and visit the Mormon Battalion historical site. 









And now I would like to mimic the sea lions (or seals?) above.

Care to join me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment