12.21.2012

Dear John

I've never written a Dear John letter so I'm kind of rough at it, but here it goes.

Dear BYU-Idaho,
            Well, what can I say? My last two and half years with you have been quite the adventure! I've met all sorts of wonderful people and reunited with friends old and new. The job in Admissions was perfect and fed me well (both in money and actual food....and sweatshirts and shirts and candy). My education was superb as my love for both English and life-long learning has increased ten-fold. I feel like I've matured so much whilst there, but we know that is a lie. Not to mention the incredible study abroad experience. The Spirit of Ricks is real and I've loved you since I was eight years old. But it is time to separate...at least for 20 months. So until Fall 2014, 
              Neener


Behind the photo: One day at work they extended the offer to go on a behind-the-scenes tour of the 
BYU-I center. My favorite part was the cat walks overlooking the auditorium. Every devotional I would look up there and want to wander around. And I got to.
Bucket List = Check

*Also for those interested: I am deferring to both BYU and BYU-I for the duration of my mission and I'll make a decision (hopefully) when it gets closer to my homecoming. BYU-I perks: the best college job ever and I'm a senior (What?? When did this happen?). BYU perks: The Editing Minor and something new.*

No comments:

Post a Comment