12.19.2011

Finals Finally Finished

Please say the title 10x fast.

I can honestly say this was the craziest finals week I've ever been through.
I had at least three things that needed to be completed in all 5 of my classes.
And by things I mean papers, projects, or tests.

Monday and Tuesday was probably the craziest.
My main worry was the research paper.
I did about 3 pages at the library and I came home to find that those pages did not save on my flash drive.
Yep.

So I spent hours trying to remember and add on.
After a few hours of sleep, I woke up bright and early to finish it along another paper.
I turned in both right in the nick of time.

But no breather for me.
It was off to read some articles before a quiz in class that is usually out of class.
And then finish my lesson plan.
And with that lesson plan, teach a group for 20 minutes.

But I got it all done.
Along with some exams, writing a scene for a play, memorizing the Family Proclamation, and finishing my web portfolio. Check it out before I unpublish it.
And I had to have certain assignments on there so I'll have to adjust it before I send it out into the world for good.
However, you should really take my poll under the research tab.

Did I mention that 3 days before the end of the semester my boss invited me to come and work during the winter semester as long as I was able to take 12 credits?

It wasn't until Friday that I got the final ok from them.
I hurried home to my apt complex and thankfully I am able to stay there for the winter.

Ah the craziness!

Oh yeah, and I had to pack and clean with an end-of-the-semester date.

I think that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment